Q: What size should my labels be?
A: You need to make sure that:
- Your labels fit the container or application area (the labels can't be
too big or too small). Please use a ruler to measure the area you intend to
apply the label to.
- Your artwork fits the label size you determined above. Don't butt the
text or borders up against the edge of the label because your label sheet
will shift through your printer. Allow a safe 1/8" of no printing between
the edge of your label and the outer edge of your label art.
- It's Rippedsheets.com's preference that you determine the size of your
- If you print your label on plain paper and have problems printing it,
then that is an indication that you will have problems printing the thicker
label sheet. You will have to tweak your artwork before you start printing
- Follow the instructions on your set up sheet for your custom labels from
Rippedsheets.com "TO THE T"!
Questions? Need Assistance? Ready to Order?
Our experienced and helpful customer service team is only a call away: 888-791-9590