Washable laser cellulose fabric
BENTON CITY, Washington, December 20, 2005
Desktop printable materials maker Rippedsheets offers synthetic nonwoven laser printable fabrics for Bedding and Furniture Law Labels.
- Rippedsheets.com 100720 Washable Laser Cellulose Fabric and 100721 Washable Mil-Spec Reemay Fabric materials are both white and will print in Black and White and Color desktop laser printers.
- Rippedsheets.com also offers 100721 in Tan and Green on a special order basis.
- Bedding and Furniture Law Labels can be made from Rippedsheets.com 100721 white laser printable fabric that is printable from the bypass tray of small desktop black and white or laser printers or copiers in the Paper mode only.
- 100721 Washable Mil-Spec Reemay Fabric is a laser printable white, nonwoven synthetic with a polymer coating that resists tearing from sewing and use.
- Rippedsheets.com 100721 Washable Mil-Spec Reemay Fabric conforms to Mil DTL 32075 Type 4 (Old Mil Spec DDD L 20 Type 4 ), Mil DTL 32075 Type 5 (Old Mil Spec DDD L 20 Type 5), and Mil DTL 32075 Type 6 (Old Mil Spec DDD L 20 Type 6).
- 100721 Washable Mil-Spec Reemay Fabric can be used for Class 1 through Class 18.
Bedding and Furniture Law Labels can also be made from Rippedsheets.com 100720 Cellulose that is a laser printable fabric that is printable from the bottom tray of a black and white or color laser printer in the fast Paper mode and will pass home laundry wash resistance tests.
Both are offered in blank sheets but the materials can be perforated with 30 perforations per inch to meet customer specifications on a custom quote basis.
Please Contact Us for more information.