Sustainability, Eco-Media, and More!
- Investing in printing media that is RoHS, WEEE, CONEG and/or REACH compliant.
- Offering 100% recycled paper.
- Using eco printing inks and toners, low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Acquiring digital equipment to minimize waste in the printing process.
- Doing all of our printing on-site, which enables us to maintain consistency and quality and closely monitor our impact.
Rippedsheets.com has dozens of materials that meets one or more directive:
- The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS ) restricts the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of various products.
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) 20../EC sets the collection, recycling and recovery targets for goods and is part of a legislative initiative to solve the problem of huge amounts of toxic e-waste.
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is a European Union regulation dated 18 December 2006. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. REACH has been described as the most complex legislation in the European Union's history. It is the strictest law to date regulating chemical substances and will affect industries throughout the world.
- Consumer Product Safety Act (CPSA) regulates lead in children’s products.
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL), Rippedsheets.con has three UL certifications: Authorized Label Suppliers Program PGAA.LP4170, Marking and Labeling Systems – Component PGDQ2.MH45001, and Repackaged Recognized Components TEOU2.E243761
- There are three printing technologies at Rippedsheets.com.
- 10 dry toner digital printers with high resolution and ROHS and REACH compliant toners.
- Three wide format digital printers up to 64” with Eco-Inks.
- Two flexographic rotary printers, up to six colors with water-based inks.
Technical Substrate Fabrication
- We print substrates from 2 mils to ½” thick in rolls from 6” OD to 40”OD and sheets from 8.5” X 11” to 4’ X 8’.
- Materials that are not printable are made printable at Rippedsheets.com using aqueous master topcoats.
- Special media is created at Rippedsheets.com using a combination of cold, hot and thermal laminations
Personalized Print Services
- Rippedsheets.com is a leading producer of on-demand private label personalized labels, tags, cards and wide format products for online retailers. Founded in Seattle in 1997, we have expanded production facilities in Eastern Washington.
Contact the customer service specialists at 1-888-791-9590 for more information about sustainable printing, or Click Here for free samples of our many eco-friendly materials or many other custom materials.