Matte Waterproof Waterslide Vinyl Permanent Adhesive Decal
#101103 - Matte Vinyl Permanent Decal
We offer a waterslide decal for ceramics, glass and metal that can be printed with small "straight path" desktop black and white laser copiers and printers.
|Sheet Ct.||Price Per Sheet|
|8.5″ × 11″|
Let us print for you! Full Color Printing available.
How to apply the Waterslide Decal:
- Print your design on the shiny side of the decal in a readable form
- Soak in water for one minute.
- Slide off and apply. Use a rubber squeegee to remove bubbles.
- For water and scuff protection, you must apply an acrylic or oil based varnish over the decal.
How to apply the Waterproof Decal:
To bake on the decal for a hard waterproof finish without the use of varnishes:
- Print the image on the shiny side.
- Place in the oven at 300°F until laser toner becomes shiny in a couple of minutes.
- Soak the decal sheet in water for a minute or so until the decal releases from the backing paper.
- Apply decal image side down (but right reading) to ceramic, glass or metal surface.
- Place entire product with decal applied into a drying oven for 10 minutes, then slowly increase temperature to 350°F until the decal appears shiny.
- Allow to cool.
This product is stocked and can be shipped in as little as 24 hours. Please Contact Us for more information.