Recycled Matte Paper Permanent Adhesive Label
#101714 Matte Permanent Adhesive
Save Trees with 100% Recycled Label Sheets from Rippedsheets.com.Rippedsheets.com now offers a 24# text/60# offset, 82 bright white, matte uncoated label material. It is offered several ways.
A new trend in paper labeling is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified papers. Papers with FSC certified logos have been certified by a 3rd party audit to assure buyers that the fibre in the paper is coming from FSC certified forests, controlled sources or recycled sources. At this time, FSC is the only forest certification system endorsed by environmental groups internationally. Facestock is from a mill that is FSC certified.
The Best FSC Paper: FSC Recycled Label Paper
Rippedsheets.com uses 100% post consumer FSC certified paper for its label Facestock that is the best type of FSC certified paper because we are guaranteed that 100% PCR fibre was used to make the paper.
Rippedsheets.com label material is truly made from 100% recycled paper for laser, inkjet, flexo printers, letterpress printers, and other printers. Now your customers can print Friendly, Post Consumer Recycled and 100% Recycled Paper Labels! They have the following characteristics:
- Maximized post consumer content Facestock that is 100% post consumer recycled that is the best you can get.
- Rippedsheets.com's 100% PCR Facestock papers are from a FSC certified mill.
- Rippedsheets.com Facestock contains ZERO virgin fibre
- For Offset, Flexo and Letterpress, this material is only good for printing black ink.
|Sheet Ct.||Price Per Sheet|
|8.5″ × 11″|
|11″ × 17″|
|12″ × 18″|
|10||$7.21||special order||special order|
|Sheet Ct.||Price Per Sheet|
|8.5″ × 11″|
Let us print for you! Full Color Printing available.
Description:This label features a standard pressure sensitive construction including a 24#/60# 100% recycled Facestock used in a wide variety of applications. It has an aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive with high initial tack, high shear and ultimate adhesion, and the 101711 has a 40# SCK liner and the 101714 has a 2.5 mil layflat liner. A 1.5 mil PET recyclable liner is available as well as a other adhesives including a special adhesive for the wine industry.
- 100% recycled with no bleaches or virgin fiber Facestock, matte white, good receptivity and print characteristics that offers 89% brightness.
- Weight: 60# paper
- Caliper: 4.7 mils
- Smoothness: 150
- Clear tri-bonded acrylic permanent
- Coat weight: 1.5 cwt
- Min. application temp: 40°F
- Indirect Food: Yes
- Min. Service Temp: -65°F
- Direct Food: No
- Max. service temp: 165°F
Note: For best bonding conditions, application surface should be at room temperature or higher. Low temperature surfaces, below 40°F can cause the adhesive to become so firm that it will not develop maximum contact with the substrate. Higher initial bonds can be achieved through increased rubdown pressure. In order to get a true measure of the adhesive's effectiveness, the label should be applied and allowed to bond a minimum of 24 hours prior to evaluation.
- Two liners are offered: 40# for roll conversion and a fully bleached kraft (lay-flat) liner that has been silicone coated one side to give a controlled release. A 100# 1.5 PET liner is available for rolls.
- Caliper: 2.0 - 2.5mils
- Weight: 40# -50#
The above are typical technical values and are given in good faith based upon our most up to date knowledge and experience. As the products are used outside our control we cannot take responsibility for any damage that may be caused using the product. In every case, user shall determine before using any product in full scale production, or in any way, whether such product is suitable for user's intended use for their particular purpose under their own operating conditions.
- Coalition of Northeastern Governors (CONEG) Compliant
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) Compliant
- Registration Evaluation Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) Compliant
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliant
- Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Compliant
- FDA Indirect Contact
- California Proposition 65 (Prop 65) Compliant
This product is stocked and can be shipped in as little as 24 hours. Please contact us for more information.