Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment Directive 2012/19/EU
The objective of the WEEE directive is to prevent waste from various electrical and electronic equipment when it has reached the end of its useful life. The directive sets targets for collection, recycling and recovery for all types of electrical products.
The RoHS Directive, which accompanies the WEEE Directive, is concerned with banning the use of six hazardous substances, which are lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and the flame retardants PBB, PBDE, and DecaBDE in the manufacture of electrical products and equipment. There is provision for percentage trace levels that may bepresent.
Rippedsheets.com manufactures self-adhesive laminates which are processed into labels for various applications, some of which may be used on electrical equipment.
None of the six aforementioned substances are intentionally used in any of the self-adhesive label stock we manufacture. However, there may be small trace amounts of the heavy metals present. An analysis of heavy metal content has already been carried out with regard to Packaging Directive 94/62/EC. The results obtained showed that typical values for lead, cadmium, mercury and hexavalent chromium are less than 15mg/kg (15ppm), in total, for our various laminates.
Click below for some our other certified products.
WEEE Certified Sheet Labels
- 101330 Waterproof Matte Silver Permanent Labels
- 101333 Waterproof Matte Gold Permanent Labels
- 101400 Brushed Silver Polyester Permanent Labels
- 101407 Waterproof Scuff Resistant Brushed Silver Polyester Permanent Labels
- 101700 Bright White Matte Paper Permanent Labels
- 101702 Carpet, Wood and Tire Label Matte White Super-Permanent Labels
- 101714 Recycled White Paper Permanent Labels
- 101901 - 101906 Fluorescent Paper Permanent Labels
- 102100 Matte White Polyester Perm
- 102110 Satin Gloss White Polyester Permanent Labels
- 102111 Glossy White Polyester Permanent Labels
- 102120 Eggshell ( Low Satin Gloss ) Economy Permanent Labels
- 102150 Matte White Polyester Super-Permanent Labels
- 102190 Carpet - Washable Fabric Sample Labels
- 102200 White Polyester with Removable Labels
- 102250 Outdoor Indoor White Polyester Permanent Labels
- 102260 Outdoor Indoor Gray Polyester Permanent Labels
- 102270 Outdoor Indoor Satin Gloss White Polyester Permanent Labels
- 102300-3 CO2 Laser 2D UID Matte Black Permanent Labels(White Lettering/Barcode)- Meets Mil Std 130 - UL Approved
- 102350-20 Tamper Proof Checkerboard Permanent Labels
- 102351 Tamper Void Gray Permanent Labels
- 102353 Reverse Tamper Void Gray Permanent Labels
- 102355 Tamper Void White Permanent Labels
- 102580 Window Clear Cling Decals
- 102590 Clear on clear No Label Look Permanent Labels
- 102600 Waterproof Matte White Vinyl Super-Permanent Labels
- 102601 -40°F to 250°F White Teslin Permanent Labels
- 103500 Color Silver Foil Paper Labels
- 104505 True Brown Kraft Permanent Labels
- 104700 Bright White Matte Paper Removable Labels
- 104750 Bright White Removable Satin Gloss 8 pt. Tag Labels
- 104800 Waterproof High Speed Latex Permanent Labels
- 104900 Bright White Matte Paper Piggyback Permanent Labels
- 105100 Matte White Paper Block-out Permanent Labels
- 105150 Gloss White Paper Block-out (Opaque) Permanent Labels
- 105677 Reflective Waterproof Laser Label Labels
WEEE Certified Die-Cut Tags
Reviewed: September 2011 This information is for guidance only. It is based on our most up-to-date knowledge and experience. However, this statement does not constitute any warranty, express or implied. All such warranties are hereby disclaimed by Rippedsheets.com. There are no warranties that extend beyond those expressly given.