The Company started as experts in creating digitally printable label and tag media for hundreds of different digital devices. Also, over the last two decades Rippedsheets.com has invested in four digital printing technologies making it one of the most diversified digital printers in the USA.
In 1997, Rippedsheets.com found a laser as well as an inkjet printable high gloss photo paper, and coated it with self-adhesive to make a high quality inkjet printable label material – it was the first product of its type at the time. With special Short Run die cutting machines developed at Rippedsheets.com, 10 – 500 sheets of label materials could be custom die-cut into any size and shape within 24 hours without a die charge.
Since 1997, when Rippedsheets.com was founded, we have developed hundreds of printable label, tag, paper, and fabric materials not available elsewhere and that have higher performance characteristics for a variety of harsh environments and graphic uses.
Rippedsheets.com's printing techologies include:
- 10 - Konica Minolta Digital Presses
- 3 - Roland SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640 Large Format Printer/Cutters
- 2 - Roland VersaUV Hybrid UV Printers
- 1 - HP Indigo Digital Roll Label Press with an ABG Omega Digicon 2 Finisher with Hot Foil Stamp, Embossing, Diectting, Spot UV and Specialty Coating
- + Over 60 pieces of equipment to convert and digitally print media in rolls, sheets, or singles.
Rippedsheets.com has a wide range of capabilities for your customized product:
- 16,100 square feet of warehouse manufacturing space on 3 acres built in 2009 and expanded in 2014 in Benton City, WA.
- Facilities are air conditioned and humidity controlled. Building is pressurized.
- Excellent Logistics: Fed Ex Express and UPS Next Day Air Pick-up 3:30 PM PT. Fed Ex Ground and UPS 2 Day, 3 Day and Ground Pick-up 4:30PM PT.
Rippedsheets.com is now a label and tag print provider for print resellers. Rippedsheets provides print brokers and resellers complete outsourcing services including label and tag materials, diecutting, printing and blind shipping. Resellers now send their customer orders to Rippedsheets.com in order sizes as small as one sheet. Print services run about one-half the cost of finished product at retail. Rippedsheets.com accepts customer art as a fully step and repeated PDF, or one up, as the company has imposition and workflow software. All orders for resellers are blind shipped from our facility in 24 – 48 hours on average.
Web-to-Print Provision for third Party Print Websites
We provide specialty materials diecut, through-cut, perforated, creased, printed, and blind shipped to your customers. We can take the files a number of electronic ways, and have software to prepare and print as little as one sheet of labels, tags, gift cards, parking permits or anything up to 37 mils thick. We are providing this service for a cost of about one half of your sales cost or less, even on a one sheet per order basis. This is an excellent service for us to help our customers. We help fulfill printing while our customers focus on their customer service, websites, web-to-print software, customized print label products and SEO.
The Rippedsheets.com mission is to provide the widest array of materials for inkjet, laser printers and other applications in the shortest turnaround possible and in the customer required quantities.
- P O Box 5290
- Benton City WA 99320
- 1580 Dale Ave
- Benton City WA 99320
Our Customer Service Representatives are available: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time USA
Rippedsheets.com is proud to be a member of the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce.