Choose from piggyback labels, blockout labels, anti-microbial labels, and more.
Child Safe, UL, Prop 65 Compatible.
Iron-on clothing tags, sewable military tags, industrial fabric tags, and more.
Tamper-evident labels, metallic labels, and more.
BATH & BODY LABELS
Waterproof labels, glossy labels, and clear labels for bath and body applications.
MACHINERY & ELECTRONIC LABELS
Super-adhesive labels, industrial labels, UL approved labels, and more.
Custom Print Services
Rippedsheets.com is a leading producer of on-demand private label personalized labels, tags, cards and wide format products for online retailers. Founded in Seattle in 1997, we have expanded production facilities in Eastern Washington.
There are five printing technologies at Columbia Label and Rippedsheets.com. 10 dry toner digital printers with high resolution and ROHS and REACH and UL outdoor compliant toners. Three wide format UV digital printers and two wide format Eco-Solvent printers. There are two rotary flexographic printers, up to seven colors with water-based inks for roll labels and one HP Indigo digital roll label press with an ABG Digicon 2 with hot stamp, cold foil as well as aqueous and UV coatings.
Technical Substrate Fabrication
We print substrates from 2 mils to 30 mils. Materials that are not printable are made printable at Rippedsheets.com using aqueous master topcoats.
Special media is created at Rippedsheets.com using a combination of cold, hot and thermal laminations.
- Investing in printing media that is RoHS, WEEE, CONEG, Prop 65, and/or REACH compliant.
- Offering 100% recycled paper.
- Using eco printing inks and toners, low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Acquiring digital equipment to minimize waste in the printing process.
- Doing all of our printing on-site, which enables us to maintain consistency and quality and closely monitor our impact.
We have dozens of materials that meet one or more directive:
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) 2002/96/EC sets the collection, recycling and recovery targets for goods and is part of a legislative initiative to solve the problem of huge amounts of toxic e-waste.
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL), Rippedsheets.com has three UL certifications: Authorized Label Suppliers Program PGAA.LP4170, Marking and Labeling Systems – Component PGDQ2.MH45001, and Repackaged Recognized Components TEOU2.E243761
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is a European Union regulation dated 18 December 2006. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. REACH has been described as the most complex legislation in the European Union's history. It is the strictest law to date regulating chemical substances and will affect industries throughout the world.
- The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) restricts the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of various products.