• Investing in printing media that is RoHS, WEEE, CONEG, Prop 65, and/or REACH compliant.
• Offering 100% recycled paper.
• Using eco printing inks and toners, low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
• Acquiring digital equipment to minimize waste in the printing process.
• Doing all of our printing on-site, which enables us to maintain consistency and quality and closely monitor our impact.
PrintingThere are three printing technologies at Rippedsheets.com. 10 dry toner digital printers with high resolution and ROHS and REACH compliant toners. Three wide format digital printers up to 64” with Eco-Inks. Two flexographic rotary printers, up to six colors with water-based inks.
Rippedsheets.com has dozens of materials that meets one or more directive:
• Underwriters Laboratory (UL), Rippedsheets.com has three UL certifications: Authorized Label Suppliers Program PGAA.LP4170, Marking and Labeling Systems – Component PGDQ2.MH45001, and Repackaged Recognized Components TEOU2.E243761
• Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is a European Union regulation dated 18 December 2006. REACH addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. REACH has been described as the most complex legislation in the European Union's history. It is the strictest law to date regulating chemical substances and will affect industries throughout the world.
• The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) restricts the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of various products.
• California Proposition 65 (Prop65) is an initiative to address concerns for exposure to toxic chemicals by maintaining a list of known toxic chemicals and their safe limits.
Technical Substrate Fabrication
We print substrates from 2 mils to ½” thick in rolls from 6” OD to 40”OD and sheets from 8.5” X 11” to 4’ X 8’. Materials that are not printable are made printable at Rippedsheets.com using aqueous master topcoats.
Special media is created at Rippedsheets.com using a combination of cold, hot and thermal laminations.
Personalized Print ServicesRippedsheets.com is a leading producer of on-demand private label personalized labels, tags, cards and wide format products for online retailers. Founded in Seattle in 1997, we have expanded production facilities in Eastern Washington.
The latest News from Rippedsheets.com...
New Self-Laminating Labels Can Permanently Record Handwritten Entries
Self-laminating labels and tags from Rippedsheets.com protect graphics and allow for handwritten entries. These can be custom printed and custom diecut to different shapes and sizes.
Rippedsheets.com now introduces a self-laminating label that allows hand-written entries to be protected. These are useful for inspection labels, maintenance labels, calibration labels, warranty labels, and more. Each self-laminating label has a pre-attached laminate, so there is no need for a special laminator. They are easy to use, have the durability of protected graphics, and the convenience of handwritten entries.
SELF-LAMINATING LABELS Rippedsheets.com offers over 550 different materials, and a number of these can be used for the base material. The self laminating label can be custom printed with graphics, logos, variable data, or QR codes. The user can write on the label and seal it with a protective laminate. The laminate is a glossy, clear polyester that can also be custom printed. It is scuff resistant for both indoor and outdoor applications.
SELF-LAMINATING TAGS Also available are self-laminating tags, which can also be diecut into different shapes and sizes as well as custom printed. These durable tags can be waterproof or tear-resistant. Self-laminating badges can also be created.
Rippedsheets.com has been providing custom labels and tags since 1997. Dozens of custom materials have been developed that are not available elsewhere, and these self-laminating labels and tags are just one of the newest additions.
For more Articles like this one, be sure to check out our News Release Blog.
Questions? Need Assistance? Ready to Order?
Our experienced and helpful customer service team is only a call away: 888-791-9590