CA Prop 65 Compliant Materials
California Proposition 65
Proposition 65 requires the State of California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. The list is administered by OEHHA and provides that persons doing business in California may not expose individuals to chemicals known to cause cancer and/or reproductive toxicity without first giving clear and reasonable warning. Its goals are to protect drinking water sources from toxic substances that may cause cancer and birth defects and to reduce or eliminate exposures to those chemicals generally, for example in consumer products, by requiring warnings in advance of those exposures.
- 102250 - UL Outdoor/Indoor White Polyester Labels
- 102260 - UL Outdoor/Indoor Matte Gray Polyester Permanent Adhesive Label
- 102270 - UL Satin Gloss White Polyester Label
- 102353 - Silver Tamper-Void Polyester Permanent Adhesive Labels
- 102600 - Outdoor Waterproof Vinyl Super-Permanent Adhesive Labels
- 102625 - Outdoor Waterproof White Vinyl Label
- 101300T - Mirror Silver Polyester Permanent Adhesive Labels
- 101608 - 15 Mil Matte White Calendared Vinyl Tag
- 102290 - Outdoor Matte Vinyl Permanent Adhesive Labels
- 100726 - Washable Iron-on Matte Woven Polyester Fabric Labels
- Washable Iron On Fabric - Clean Cut
- Outdoor Indoor Satin Gloss White Polyester Perm
Reviewed: September 2014 This information is for guidance only. It is based on our most up-to-date knowledge and experience. However, this statement does not constitute any warranty, express or implied. All such warranties are hereby disclaimed by Rippedsheets.com. There are no warranties that extend beyond those expressly given.