Small Label Warning
We have precision manufactured these labels to within tight tolerances.
If you experience problems with your art not fitting the dielines, then please follow these procedures:
Never start printing labels. Start with copy paper!
Art moving down page.
- This problem usually is a software or print driver problem
- Call your printer manufacturer to explain the problem. Ask about alternative print drivers
- In your graphics file, add +/- .016" to a graphics gap down the page
Art does not fit across page.
- Nudge art to fit
- Adjust side margins in software
Art is skewed or rotated on page.
- Page is being rotated in printer
- Check paper path, clean rollers
- Group graphics and rotate to fit or
- Reduce size of graphics to fit all labels