Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
This landmark consumer product safety law provided CPSC with significant new regulatory and enforcement tools as part of amending and enhancing several CPSC statutes, including the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act. The CPSIA included provisions addressing, among other things, lead, phthalates, toy safety, durable infant or toddler products, third-party testing and certification, tracking labels, imports, ATVs, civil and criminal penalties and SaferProducts.gov, a publically-searchable database of reports of harm. The CPSIA also repealed a challenging agency funding limitation and increased the number of authorized CPSC commissioners from three to five.
Click below for some our other certified products.
- CONEG - Coalition of Northeastern Governors Compliant Materials
- REACH - Registration Evaluation Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals Compliant Materials
- RoHS - Restriction of Hazardous Substances Compliant Materials
- UL - Underwriters Laboratories Compliant Materials
- WEEE - Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment Compliant Materials